Monday, February 26, 2007

Guizhou




It’s been quite awhile since I last updated my blog. Attached are some of the photographs that I took during my tour of Guizhou, China during the Spring Festival or rather better known as Lunar Chinese New Year.
Guizhou is situated between Sichuan to the north and Yunan to the south.Guizhou is among the poorest province of China. It is one of the few provinces of China whereby the native tribes form the majority of the population. Guizhou is rich in culture due to its diverse tribes. It is a hilly province with breathtaking natural scenic views comprises mountains, waterfalls and rivers that are left undisturbed for hundreds of years.


I had the opportunity to get as close as one could experience the freshness of the air near the waterfall. It smells sweet and the air was clean and wonderful.


One could never recreate such natural force of elements at home except with the SG-2000, the ultrasonic bubble bath.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Murk