Friday, April 27, 2007

Busy week

It’s been a rather busy week for me of late. Spend most of the time responding to emails to clarify situations and to get myself untangle from the ugliness of office politic situations. Sometimes it is just hard to ignore office politics because whether you like it or not, someone may just get you involved in one-way or another.

I have been busy the past few days after knocking off from office to meet up with friends and colleagues to discuss on possible tie up to develop business web sites. Nothing-concrete being size up to date. What’s interesting though is the tremendous opportunity with regards to promoting products and services via the Internet it’s been quite awhile since I last do any Internet web site programming. I am not a solid programmer though; it’s been years since I last did any hardcore software programming. I love programming.I consider myself fairly knowledgeable with regards to software programming, it takes time for me to refresh and get familiarize with new software technology, the syntax and last but not least the commitment and the determination to accomplish on the goals that I have set.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments: