Friday, January 19, 2007

The times of your life




Time sure pass quickly. It is wonderful and sometimes kind of funny to take a look at yourself way back when you were just a kid. What better way to mesmerize and recollect the past by keeping photographs and photo shots of yesteryears? Thanks to the advent of digital technology we can now scan and digitized photographs for archive purposes.This is exactly what my younger sister did. I was surprised when she passed me a CD containing JPEG files of the family. I suppose you could guess which tiny tots in the picture is me cant you? Cant exactly remember how old I was when the picture was taken, I suppose I was probably around 3 to 4 years old. In between I like the song written by Paul Anka named ‘The times of your life’. I am reminded of my earlier childhood years each time I listen to the song.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments: