Sunday, June 28, 2009

Relax Before BedTime

Do not engage in activities that will over stimulate the mind just before bedtime.
Avoid any discussion or chat that will result in argument or conflict just before you go to bed. Some people are more sensitive to the increase in stress hormone due to agitation or anxieties arising out from unpleasant talk and this greatly affect their sleep. It is important for you to achieve a state of calmness and relax mood just before you go to bed.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to have problems both falling to sleep and getting a good night sleep, suffering from mild Sleep Apnea, a friend of mine told me about the LiveWave Silent Night patches, it worked wonders for me, I like it because nothing goes into my body and I sleep through the night without any problems.
http://the-problemsolvers.com/668696/products/silent-nights
Ásdís