Friday, July 17, 2009

Avoid The Internet Before Bed Time

Ever wonder why you can't sleep at night? One of the biggest distraction to getting fast asleep is the Internet. The widespread adoption of wireless broadband wifi and inreasingly affortable mobile netbook, notebook and even smart phones facilitate the surfing of web in the bedroom, bathroom and even the toilet. We are so preoccupied with surfing the web so much so our brain betawaves is fully charge up right up to the point when we get into bed.

Stay away from the smart phone or that mobile notebook to surf the web, access your email or any cyber activity at least two to three hours before you sleep. Read your favorite novel or do anything that is boring so that your brain neurotransmitter know its time for you to call if off day for the night!


Other related topics

http://stargaterich.blogspot.com/2009/06/relax-before-bedtime.html
http://stargaterich.blogspot.com/2009/06/relationship-between-stress-and.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to have problems both falling to sleep and getting a good night sleep, suffering from mild Sleep Apnea, a friend of mine told me about the LiveWave Silent Night patches, it worked wonders for me, I like it because nothing goes into my body and I sleep through the night without any problems.
http://the-problemsolvers.com/668696/products/silent-nights
Ásdís

stargaterich said...

Thanks for the info. I guess the LiveWave Silent Night patches is very convenient and easy to use.
Currently I take Melatonin to catch up with sleep if necessary.
The LiveWave Silent Night patches seems to be very interesting and good alternative to sleeping aid drugs..Cheers

Unknown said...

you are most welcome, they work great for me, I have a 5 months old daugther and work full time and use the energy and Y-age to keep my energy and I have never felt better, best of luck to you, Ásdís