Friday, March 28, 2008

eBay restrictions on digital products





It seems that we can no longer deliver digital products online via eBay. That includes e-book and software products. You probably have to cut out a CD and mail it to your customer via postal services. We should expect complaints from existing eBay customers with regards to such rulings; restriction to distribution of digital contents via eBay. http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200803.shtml#2008-03-24125416
It’s a pity though because eBay is one of my favorite sites where I get to sell or buy e-books online. The move by eBay to restrict digital product transaction via the net would no doubt in some way cause the price of digital products to increase as competition for online digital content business reduce dramatically with eBay out of the picture.

With the US currency heading towards south and inflation rate heading towards north, life is going to be more challenging and undetermined in the future. I have considerable stock options in the company I worked for. With the sliding US currency and the company stock price taking a hit, it might not be anytime soon before I could consider selling off the stocks to make reasonable profit, but till then it wont be anytime soon though before I do that. Will the US currency continue to slide? I doubt so unless the United States runs into another great depression. What goes up must come down; similarly what comes down must go up one of these days. US currency is at all time low, perhaps now might just be the time to start to invest in US currency. Warren Buffer can’t be right all the time I hope. He don’t like US currencyJJ

On the local MLM business frontline, it seems that Sunshine Empire Singapore business has been severely impacted by the recent Singapore CAD investigation. There are rumors that the self glorified founder is going to call it quit as far as the Singapore operation is concern and planning to move his so called greater than ‘Warren Buffet’ business to Hong Kong instead. So much so for the man who claim to be better than Warren Buffet and his money spinning Business Empire. Sunshine Empire has indeed seriously tarnished and given MLM a badname.

MLM is not a scam, just too bad that there are people who go around using MLM as an excuse to make quick profit at the expense of others.

Well on a lighter note, I love to collect small decorative items to beautiful my humble abode. There is no need to spend huge amount of money on expensive items to brighten up your home. I love to collect magnetic decorative stickers and labels. Most of these items cost just a few bucks. I make it a point to get some of these magnetic decorative items in different countries that I’ve been to. Apart from decorative effects, it reminds me of the wonderful places of the world that I’ve been to.Attached are photos of my humble kitchen, the sticky labels on my fridge looks good eh?


Cheers

Rich

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments: